|Lean:||Armor Lean Needed|
|Melee:||25 / 30|
|Ranged:||25 / 30|
|Magic:||25 / 30|
|Fire:||95% / 90%|
|Water:||95% / 90%|
|Wind:||95% / 90%|
|Ice:||95% / 90%|
|Earth:||95% / 90%|
|Energy:||95% / 90%|
|Light:||95% / 90%|
|This golden totemic armor allows you to unlock your inner beast with a 2-hit regular attack. Buy this armor only if you wish to go on the Beastmaster Quest. Only Guardians have the connection to primal forces required to possess this armor.|
|Damage:||150% Base/Random, 200% Stat|
|Attack Type:||as weapon|
Level One - Beast ClawCall upon the savagery of the beast to make a powerful strike! You have a 30% chance of a critical strike for even more damage!
Level Two - Resistance Bonus
Increased elemental resistance!
Level Three - Call Forth BeastSummon a wild beast to aid you in battle! New beasts become available as you level up.
- Cost: 40 MP
Level Four - Beastial SkinEmbrace the power of the beast to adapt to your enemies' strengths!
Cost: 80 MP
Effect: Gives you an addition -10% protection against your enemy's lowest element and +5 against its highest defence.
Level Five - Wild Force
Increase the damage of your pets and guests by 30%!
Effect: Pets/Guests deal 130% Base and Random damage while wearing the Garb.
Level Six - Beast Lore
Use your knowledge of beasts to flawlessly strike your enemy's weakness! Consumes mana based on damage done!
- Hits: 1
- Type: «As Weapon»
- Element: Element Seeking
- Damage: 150% Base, 150% Random, 100% Stats damage
- BTH: +0 plus Stats
- There is a 25% chance of the attack dealing 300% Base, 300% Random, 100% Stats damage.
- Drains MP equal [DamageDealt/2] - 5 MP (Minimum of 0 MP, maximum of all your MP).
- Cost: 5 MP
Level Seven - Internal Beast
Unleash your inner beast to boost your statistics! Increases all of your stats by 10!
- Effect: Increases all stats by 10 until the end of the battle or switch armours.
- Cost: 80 MP
Level Eight - Defense Bonus
Level Nine - Beast Mastery
Call forth two beasts to help you at once!
- MP Cost: 90 MP
- Effect: Summons two beasts from "Call Forth Beast!"
- 3: Bat
- 4: Dragon
- 5: Frog
- 6: Hawk
- 7: Shark
- 8: Snake
- 9: Tiger
- 10: Wolf
- + Dismiss
This will function as a single guest. You cannot summon two of the same guest.
Level Ten - Tame Beast Spirit
Capture the spirit of a beast to aid you in battle!
- 1) Click the ability in the class skill menu.
- 2) This causes you to forfeit your turn, pets and guests still attack.
- 3) During the enemy's turn, you will "absorb" whatever attack it uses. If you change armors after "absorbing" an attack, you will lose it and will need to do steps 1-3 again.
- 4) After "absorbing" the attack, you must defeat the monster without changing armors.
Note: You will still keep the "absorbed" attack if you change armors in any battles after the battle you "absorbed" the attack.
- 5) During the next battle, or any after that, select the Lv 10 ability again. You will mimic the attack that you "absorbed". The specifics of what you will mimic are: Element, # of hits, Damage Type (Melee/Ranged/Magic), base and random damage, and BtH.
Special effects, such as life drain or MP damage, are not mimicked. You can only use the mimicked attack once.