The Guardian Blade is the no-drop sword of Guardians, replacing an Adventurer's Long Sword. Variations of this weapon include the Guardian Staff, Guardian Spear and Guardian Dagger, all of which are available as permanent no-drops through Valencia's "Visit Grumbugly" option for the price of 10 Z-Tokens.
Like its counterparts, the Guardian Blade randomly switches between the 8 primary elements with every attack, making it an unpredictable weapon. With every attack, the Guardian Blade has a 5% chance of activating its special, summoning the Guardian Dragon.
This item is required to obtain the Blade of Awe. Once all the pieces of the Blade of Awe have been found, Valencia will offer to exchange your Guardian Blade for the weapon.
There is a temporary version of the Guardian Blade obtainable in the Guardian Tower. This version is identical to the permanent version in every way, although it disappears when a shop is visited or a character is logged out
- Price: N/A
- Level: 0
- Location: No-Drop for Guardians
- Element: Switches randomly between the 8 elements
- Attack Type: Melee
- Damage: 4-27
- B2H: +5%
- Level 0-39
- Damage: 2-14
- B2H: +3%
- Level 40-69
- Damage: 4-21
- B2H: +5%
- Level 70+
- Damage: 6-28
- B2H: +7%
- The Guardian Dragon (and family).
- Rate: 5%
- The elite weapon of BattleOn's warrior protectors. Its devastating damage comes at a gamble as it randomly shifts elements. It grows more powerful at levels 40 and 70.
- Its appearance changes based on its current Element.